Resysta impresses with its unique properties not only with its longevity but also in feel, look and the diversity of potential applications for facade design. Due to the fact that it does not swell, splinter, shrink or crack, facades made of Resysta differ from other materials. Lignin is the substance that causes wood to gray when exposed to weather influence. Resysta does not contain any wood components and will therefore not gray.
- extremely economical efficient as very low maintenance and durable
- owing to Resysta’s polar properties, glazes and sealing perfectly adhere to the surface
- Resysta does not absorb water. Therefore flaking of the glazes or sealing does not occur
- no graying of the surface
- barely visible changes in color, even after many years
- extensive sanding and painting not necessary
- high screw-withdrawal-resistance
- durability category 1 (very durable) against fungal decay
- wide color range
- satisfies the wish of many customers looking for sustainable material, as it consists of approx. 60% of rice husk, not even a single tree must be cut down and it is 100% recyclable
Resysta has been especially developed for outdoor areas. Therefore Resysta withstands climatically challenging conditions, like aggressive influences caused by weather, environment and temperature. Thanks to these exceptional properties, Resysta represents the ideal material for facades. The polar properties of Resysta allow for the perfect adherence of glazes and sealing - the ideal prerequisite for long-lasting color design of the Resysta facade. Color chipping and flaking of the Resysta surface cannot occur. The glazes contain color pigments of highest quality standard and are not destroyed by the influence of UV-light. Owing to the long molecular formula of the glazes flaking does not occur. A facade made of Resysta treated with glaze and sealer does not show visible changes after 10 years. This applies to color intensity as well as to the durability of the material. Extensive refreshing, sanding or painting of the facade is not necessary for a long period of time.